- A bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, social science or related disciplines from a recognized university; and
- Fulfilment of one of the following English language proficiency requirements if the applicant’s bachelor’s degree was not obtained from a university/tertiary institution where English is the medium of instruction.
- TOEFL ≥ 550 (paper-based), ≥ 79 (Internet-based)
- TOEFL-iBT Special Home Edition: Overall 79
- IELTS ≥ 6.0, or IELTS Indicator: Overall score of 6.0
- Duolingo: 105
- CET 6 ≥ 430 or “Pass” if the test was taken before June 2005
- TEM-4 ≥ 70
- An equivalent qualification
Exceptional consideration will be made for applicants who fall short of the admission requirements. Five percent of the admission quota is reserved for the exceptional cases.