A Master Programme Combining Data Science and Artificial Intelligence!
The convergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data technologies is changing the way we make decisions. Disruptive changes can be seen everywhere. In this exciting Master Degree programme, students will learn to master the latest technologies in data science and machine learning and their real world applications. The programme is designed for students from a wide range of disciplines with interests in applied AI technologies.
- Integrating latest developments in data science and artificial intelligence
- Interdisciplinary programme team consisting of experts from computer science, statistics, as well as information management
- Well-known companies from the industry (e.g. AWS and IBM) serving as programme consultants and providing strong teaching supports
- People who perform big data analytics in their job duties
- People taking part in AI or machine learning projects
- People interested in data science and AI, and aspired to pursue a career in related areas
|Modes of Study:
|Full time (1 year) / Part time (2 years)
|Medium of Instruction:
|31 March 2024 (First Round) (Local & Non-local Applicants)